Friday 4 January 2008

Yes. I am obsessed. What of it?

What a f**king librarianish thing to do. A picture of a cat. I should be experiencing burning shame, but instead I'm just bursting with pride over this pic of my sister's cat, Frankie. He has such a long and luxurious tail that my fella and I think he needs a more exotic name, and so have dubbed him Francis - or Francois - or Franswizzle. They're all ridiculous; they all fit the bill. Go on, admit it: he's cute, isn't he? And yet, he'll kick your ass. My sister has the scars to prove it.

Oh, and here's some exciting news (for me, at least): after spending some ridiculous number of hours trying to track it down through a library somewhere, my fella and I found some great classic movies at our new local video store, including (wait ... for ... it ...) Mommie dearest (starring Faye Dunaway as a psychotic Joan Crawford) and the original Freaky Friday with Jodie Foster. Lordy, what bliss. Now I just need to track down a copy of Go ask Alice, which I saw in high school, so I can enjoy anew those campy psychedelic party scenes.

No comments: